Word for Parents
Dear Parents /Guardians
We request you to extend your full cooperation in education of your child. For the best result, all three of us: you, your child and the school must work together. Therefore, you are expected to co-operate with school authorities.
- You are advised to supervise the uniform and studies of your child. For the same you will be informed by periodic reports sent to you. You should sign all the reports and notes sent to you in order to show that you have seen the remarks.
- You should come to collect reports whenever called to do so, particularly on the last working day of every month (P.T.M).
- You can meet the teachers on all working Saturdays (except examination days) between 1:45 PM to 2:30 PM.
- Parents can meet the Principal with prior appointment between 10 AM-12 PM.
- Birthday parties in school are not permitted.
- Your child must carry his/her I card every day.
- The academic session is divided in two terms: (April to September and October to March)
- Heave will be granted only on the application from parents/Guardians. Students who remain absent without sanctioned Leave must bring a note of satisfactory explanation from their Parents.
- After holidays (summer, Dushara, Diwali, winter) students should be present on the day appointed for the reopening of school.
- Your child will not be allowed to leave school for any reason once he/she is marked as "Present".
School leaving Certificate
School leaving certificate will be issued only on the application by the parents or guardians. Such application should be given one month before the intended withdrawal, failing which, one month's tuition fee will be charged.
Change in Particulars
- Parents should intimate In - charge / reception for any change in Date of Birth, Surname of the child with valid proof.
- If there is a change of address or phone number, please intimate the class teacher immediately in writing.
- The scheme of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) has been introduced by CBSE and the school affiliated with CBSE have to undergo assessment in scholastic as well as co-scholastic areas. All the students shall be required to undergo the following assessments in scholastic areas.
Term I FA1 FA2 SA1 | Term II FA3 FA4 SA2
- Result declared at the end of the year will be final. There will be no reconsideration. Answer sheets of final exams will not be shown to the parents.
- School fee is to be paid quarterly (April-June), (July-Sept.), (Oct-Dec), (Jan-March).
- Fee is to be paid in advance by the 20th of the first month of the quarter at any ICICI Bank Branch in Delhi.
- In case of withdrawal of a child, a month's notice in writing is to be given or a month's tuition fee will be charged.
- No refund, once admission taken in any case.